Things I've learned in the past week:
- Training a puppy and a toddler require many of the same skills; patience and consitency.
- I'm not getting enough sleep
- I spend too much money on coffee
- Keeping my house organized and tidy is a fruitless endeavor
- My most engaging conversations with friends generally take place via email
- I'm doing okay as a homeschooling mom; my kids surprise me everyday with what they've learned.
In keeping with number 2, I'm going to bed before the puppy wakes up again!
heehee…if you spend less on coffee, you might get more sleep…hope you are okay.