Things I've learned in the past week:
- Training a puppy and a toddler require many of the same skills; patience and consitency.
- I'm not getting enough sleep
- I spend too much money on coffee
- Keeping my house organized and tidy is a fruitless endeavor
- My most engaging conversations with friends generally take place via email
- I'm doing okay as a homeschooling mom; my kids surprise me everyday with what they've learned.
In keeping with number 2, I'm going to bed before the puppy wakes up again!