Here's a brief update of the highlights of the past few days for the Petite Family:
- I had an appointment with a urologist regarding some symptoms I've been having for over a year… no new developments… I get to have an ultrasound of my kidneys soon. Wooh!
- Darren put dish soap in the dishwasher… anyone who has ever done this knows what a major mess it can make… floodorama!
- The kids went to a birthday party at Chucky-Cheese… I've had my quota of fun for the year.
- Flo got sick from eating pizza
- A friend and I decided to start a weekly challenge blog and give each other a new challenge each week, as a means of stepping "out of the box" a bit… not sure about this yet…
- Darren is still tired from commuting… hoping to be able to work at home by March or so, but not holding his breath… this is the government, after all
- The Tooth Fairy had to perform James Bond like maneuvers to deliver Flo's tooth money.